Sunday, December 21, 2008

oly and ticamitica



haciendo gnomitos y viendo "selina" (amor prohibido rar) en youtube... la vi porque extrañaba a mi amiga oli que se parece.

mi máquina como pueden ver no es industrial, pero es muy linda conmigo...la quiero mucho y se llama ticamitica...(como una ardilla-mascota que tenía en mi otra casa...que descanse en paz). próximamente haré unas ardillas en honor a ella.
...

working on some gnomes and watching "selina"(the movie)
on youtube...I watched it because I missed my friend oly who looks just like her & I missed her.
My sewing machine isnt industrial as you can see, but shes really nice to me...i love you 'ticamitica' thats 'her' name... to honor a squirrel pet I had at my old house(may she rest in peace)...Soon Ill start doing some squirrels to honor that cuttie again.
anyway this is how it turned out
...

asi quedó el gnomito!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...