Thursday, January 21, 2010

fawa stamp shop udate



I will be posting new stamp designs on my shop this week, every stamp I send out is based on the design I post...but being handcarved they turn out slightly unique. So every time someone buys a stamp from  my shop, I truly make it for the person who buys it. 
and a new feature its that all of them will be mounted on wood, that I personally sand for rounded edges
...
Tengo nuevos diseños de sellitos en mi tiendita de etsy, cada vez que alguien compra un sellito en mi tiendita alojada en etsy, los hago basandome en el diseño. Asi que cada vez que alguien compra un sellito, realmente es hecho especialmente para esa persona... es lo especial de mis sellitos... realmente son únicos e intencionados para el que lo compre.
y la nueva característica es que ahora vienen montados en madera que yo misma lijé para que tuvieran un contorno redondito.

2 comments:

little t jane said...

eeek! oh my gosh, so awesome! i love them, esp. your cute little rainy and sweet sunny! totally admire all your work & love your shop! cheers!

Kylee said...

I LOVE them! I have a feeling I may need some more stamps!! ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...