Friday, November 25, 2011

Customized portrait pouch

I made this portrait pouch, its all hand sewn to draw the portrait, first I started making custom portrait stamps, and as a special request made this portrait on a pouch, I really got excited and drew everything with just thread, it took me a long while and many cups of tea, but I think it turned out great, I hope there is a nice girlfriend out there happily keeping her chap-stick and phone cozy.
And now Im going to make it available in the etsy shop yaay
...
Hice esta bolsita con un retrato, todo lo dibujé cosiendo con hilito, primero comenzé haciendo retratos en sellos y ahora como pedido especial hice esta bolsita de retrato, me emocioné y me puse a elegir cada hilo como si fueran colores... me tomó mucho tiempo y dedicación , y varias tazitas de te sabor caramelo navideño (mmm menta) y estoy feliz con el resultado.
Solo espero que haya una novia muy feliz, guardando su chapstick y celular calientitos esta navidad





4 comments:

Briana, MA said...

That is so awesome! Congrats on a job well done!

by Natalia said...

thank you Briana! your blog is really nice!

Lisa Eggs said...

You make the cutest stuff! And you're hair is super cute too :) Lisa

NyLA Love said...

You are just TOO talented... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...